Participating in a Wolhuter tented safari is a 'back to nature' experience, no en-suite bathrooms or electricity! We provide the best possible portable bush showers and toilets. Our catering is 5 star "bush cuisine" provided by a back up team of a chef and camp assistants. So whilst we do not expect you to help in any form of camp life, please bear in mind that this is a camping safari, all be it, a first class safari experience!
Unique camping safari within the Kruger National Park.Photo Gallery:
All camping arrangements are taken care of by support staff.
All game drives undertaken in open safari vehicles.
Open safari vehicles allow for superb photographic opportunities.
Undertaken by qualified THETA and FGASA registered and highly experienced field guides.
(Click on the photo for an expanded view...)
Tips and Hints:
Inclusions and Exclusions:
- Transportation (10-seater open safari vehicles)
- Professional tour guides
- Accommodation (safari walk-in tents)
- Meals (4 x Brunches & 4 x Dinners)
- Kruger National Park Conservation
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses such as telephone costs etc.
- Travel insurance & malaria tablets
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide
Sorry - No Comments