A fly-in safari to Mpumalanga staying at Marc's Treehouse Camp or Tremisana Lodge with the opportunity to view the wildlife in Kruger National Park.
Fully inclusive of return airfare, airport tax, all transfers, Night Drive on open Landcruiser in a Big Five Game Reserve, Game Drives in Kruger Park on an open Gameviewer with a qualified wildlife safari expert, dinners and breakfasts.
Kruger National Park
(Click on the photo for an expanded view...)
Tips and Hints:
Clients from Johannesburg are collected from Gateway Airport in Phalaborwa; Clients from Durban are collected from Kruger Mpumalanga Airport in Nelspruit; Clients from Cape Town are collected from Eastgate Airport in Hoedspruit; Clients on direct overseas flights are collected from Nelspruit.
Inclusions and Exclusions:
Please note: No children under the age of 12 years may participate in the bushwalks, an alternative activity can be arranged.
- Lodge in either a game or nature reserve.
- Game drives and activities as per itinerary
- Game or Park entrance fees and permits
- Bedding, linen, towels
- Qualified professional guide
- Airport Tax, Departure Tax and / or Government Tax
- Flight costs for specific routing
- Trained cook who prepares meals whilst on tour
- Transport provided by tour company
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Lunch and drinks
- Visas and visa fees required
- Anti-malarial and vaccinations
- Any items bought prior and during the tour for personal use
- Insurance for the full duration of the tour
- Optional additional excursions to be paid whilst on tour.
- Gratuities/tips & porterage for tour guide and staff
- Luggage - 12 Kg
- Maximum - 7 Per Vehicle
We had a wonderful trip in kruger last weekend. Thank you for your assistance.
I send you a group picture taken at the beginning of our night drive.
Robert et Odette Theberge
Johannesburg, Afrique du Sud