Malawi is one of Africa’s smallest countries, a little over 45,000 square miles. Known as the Warm Heart of Africa, Malawi is a safari destination providing visitors with a wonderful and memorable experience. From a combination of landscape, to wildlife, lakes and its people, Malawi is one of Africa’s amazing countries. This is one of the safest and friendliest countries in the whole of Africa offering the visitor a fascinating variety of sights and experiences.
Malawi has nine national parks and wildlife reserves which cover a great variety of landscape and vegetation types and include many genuine unspoilt wilderness areas. The big five (lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant and rhino) can still be seen in Malawi as well as a splendid range of antelope, and smaller cats such as the caracal and serval. Wild dogs and cheetahs are believed to be present but are rarely seen.
Discover Malawi with our adventure safaris that take you for the very best of Malawi.
Malawi Safaris - Tour Packages
Explore all the exciting travel destinations in Malawi, southern Africa including its wildlife unique land formations, its wilderness, and its cultural diversity with our Malawi Safaris. Our Malawi safaris offer travelers wonderful and diverse experiences in pristine natural environments.
We have several tour offers for Malawi, From wildlife safaris, tours to Okavango Delta and Victoria Falls..
Botswana has immense tourist attractions and safari places; national parks and game reserves, wetlands..
Looking for a Safari in Africa?
From this website, you can find other safaris in Africa. Our Africa Tour packages are categorised as below :
- Safari Packages By Destination : Most Popular : Kenya Safaris, Botswana Safaris, Tanzania Tours, Safaris in Namibia, Egypt Tours, Uganda Safaris, Rwanda Safaris...
- Safaris By Activity : Most Popular: Game Viewing Tours, Bird Watching Tours, Camping Safaris, Gorilla Trekking Safaris, Mountaineering Tours.
If none of the above trips suits your interests, you can inquire for a tailormade safari. Our Experts are waiting to handle all your requests and guide you through planning your dream holiday in Africa.
On this website, there are several sections with useful information that will guide you through planning your safari in Africa :
- About Malawi , history, nature and culture, what to see and do in Botswana etc
- Malawi People and Culture
- Guidelines to obtaining a Visa to Malawi or Passport , medical services, travel in Botswana, currency and money matters, shopping, electricity etc
- Malawi weather and climate.
- Safari Places in Malawi and cities and towns, national parks, and other interesting places in Malawi.
Africa Safaris and Tours - One Stop Point for all Africa Safaris!